What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place with Andy Hodes & The Scenic City Team. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful, profitable and quick sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
The Scenic City Team works hard to market your property to insure a successful sale. We are constantly striving to find new and better ways to get your property in front of as many potential buyers as possible and present it in the most meaningful way. Below is the list of activities we undertake as we work to sell your home.
· Realistic Competitive Pricing Analysis
· Home Preparation “Staging” Suggestions
· Professional Yard Sign
· Secure Electronic Lock Box
· Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
· Internet Access to Buyers
· Professional Representation
· Skillful and Appropriate Negotiation
· Rapid Return Phone Calls
· Personalized Marketing Materials
· Multiple Color Photographs
· Market Your Home to Qualified Buyers
· Net Proceeds Illustration With Every Offer
· Open Houses
· Attractive Full Color Home Brochure
· Email Listing Information to Top Producers
· Centralized Showing Service - expanded hours
· Personally Handle all Property Inquiry Calls
· Service, Service, Service
Going the Extra Mile!
· Periodic Updates to your Competitive Pricing Analysis
· One Number Telephone Access to your Agent
· Specialized Target Marketing to Expose your Home to the Most Likely Buyers
· International Referral Network Exposes your Home to Buyers Worldwide
· Follow-up on Showings to Obtain Prospects’ Reaction and Agent Suggestions
· Carefully Pre-arrange All Showings According to your Preferences
· Notify Neighbors that the Property Is On the Market
· In-depth Knowledge of Contract Preparation and Review to Protect You
· Premium Realtor.com and Times Free Press exposure with multiple pictures and a virtual tour
· Virtual Tour – The Best Way to Showcase your Home to Potential Buyers
· Personal 1-800 Number Posted on your Yard Sign with Recorded Information on your Home
· Access to a Network of Top Quality Mortgage Lenders for Rapid Pre-Approvals
· Marketing of Your Home on Top Websites including KW.com, Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow
· Network for Handymen, Tradesmen, and Fix-It People to help prepare and maintain your home
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here